iSyncr for iTunes to Android
by: JRT Studio • 13.5K
Sync your Apple iTunes music library with your Android devices. This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time.
• iTunes music, podcasts, and videos over WiFi or USB
• Playlists, ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date
• Keep your smart playlists up to date
• Sync to internal or external storage, including Lollipop SD cards!
• Automatic wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
• Compatible with MTP, unlike other top solutions
• Album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
• Multiple iTunes Libraries
• Quick setup, sync directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries
• Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
• Sync your MP3 downloads from your phone back to your iTunes library
• Sync Android playlists back to your computer
Combine iSyncr with Rocket Music Player (free) to take advantage of these additional features:
• New playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
• Podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
• iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update on Android while playing
• Video play counts sync back to iTunes
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not play be synced to your device. iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes. iTunes for Windows, or iTunes for Mac OS 10.5+ required. 2017 JRT Studio LLC iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Tags: isyncr lite , syncr lite , for pc , isyncr lite vs , isyncr lite for pc , isyncr lite license file missing\! , free isyncr for pc , isyncr lite mac , isync lite