Metronome Beats Pro
by: Stonekick • 3.2K
Are you looking for the best metronome? Well you may have just found one of them. Metronome Beats provides you with a solid way to track your tempo, whether you are a musician or a sportsperson. With pitch controls, speed trainers and a ton of other features, this is one useful app.
It some features that are unique and should be relatively easy for both musicians and laypeople to use. Being able to choose the accent beat and omit beats as well is a nice touch. The user interface is designed well and is easy to get around. Metronome beats works and is quite useful
How about a visual countdown on the timer? Also, it would be nice if we could subdivide beats.
Tags: metronome beats pro apk , metronomo beats pro apk , beats pro , metronome beats apk , метроном ударов andy stone , metronome beats pro , metronome beats pro 3.6.0 , cuantos topos de metronomos hay , метроном beats pro
Jan 04, 2016
The same great metronome as Metronome Beats but with additional features and no adverts!. In addition to a comprehensive metronome and speed trainer, Metronome Beats Pro also has a “Live Mode’ feature which allows you to create setlists of songs and play through these one by one – useful for solo and group practice as well as playing live on stage. You can also set beat and bar counters, and select from a range of different sound types.
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts: