by: Taranjeet Singh Bhatia • 5
See a need, Fill a need.
I created this music player for running very large music file (sometimes 70hr) which require to play few hours daily. The regular music player does not provide an option of saving pause time of the track. This player remembers the pause time of all the played songs and can start the track from the last pause time. The rest of the features are same as any regular music player.
Simple procedure to operate:
1) Select the file by pressing list button
2) The file starts playing automatically.
3) Press the pause button to record time instant.
4) Press the stop button to turn off the music and do not save time instant.
5) Press the recent file button to see recent played files for fast access.
6) Press help button which looks like android picture for more help.
Tags: seek button
by Taranjeet Singh
Dec 22, 2015 | "Awesome"
well done bro