by: AffinityBlue • 2.2K
NodeBeat is a musical application, a visual game for all ages which allows you to create melodies in a very original and creative way. You can choose to listen the already set melodies or create your own.
How does it work? Simple, add nodes of 20 musical scales, create waveform adjustments and explore the different features that this app includes: recording the sounds, adding sound effects like echo, attack, decay, release, changing the rhythm and the physics.
The interface is great and the colorful graphics make it a really special app, a seemingly magical game of music that allows you to express your creativity and try new sounds.
AffinityBlue is the developer of NodeBeat Special and the premium version for Android and iOS. An original and enjoyable music game for everyone who'd like to feel a bit creative.
Tags: nodebeat special
by Anna , Appszoom
May 30, 2013
This special edition of NodeBeat is FREE today with AppGratis
Make music with NodeBeat, the intuitive and fun visual music app for all ages. Whether you're 2 or 92, NodeBeat will make you sound like a pro. Create your own music in a matter of minutes or listen to NodeBeat generate its own. Easily record and share your creations with your friends.
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
- Adjustable Tempo
- Record and email audio file
- Save/Load Creations
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about.
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.