All the features of a physical metronome.
√ the usual 1 - 240 BPM tempi, in both numeric and Italian notations
√ silent mode, so you will see the rhythm as a flashing indicator at the bottom of the screen
√ ping intervals at 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12 or custom
√ a small widget you can put on your home screen so the app doesn't have to fill your entire screen!
√ using the widget, you can run the metronome in the background while using other apps at the same time
• open the Orange Metronome app
• select a tempo.
• to adjust the selected tempo, press the '+' or '-' buttons. Each press increments the value by one.
• to select a rhythm (e.g. ping every 4 beats, or 12 beats, etc) select the appropriate rhythm on the row of buttons on the top right corner of the metronome main screen.
• to start metronome, press the play button.
• to mute metronome, press the sound button on the bottom left of the metronome main screen.
• to stop flash, press the flash button on the bottom right of the metronome main screen.
Metronome Widget Controls
• main display shows the current tempo (beats per minute)
• tap on the single directional buttons on either sides of the main display to increment or decrement the value by one
• tap on the double directional buttons on either corner of the widget to increment or decrement the value by 10
• tap on the button on the bottom left corner of the widget to change the ping intervals.
• To start/stop tap on the 'Start' button on the bottom right of the widget window.
Tags: orange metronome