PocketBand - Social DAW
by: 2beat • 21K
First, we liked that you can try the app without signing up, although if you want to have full access, share your your songs and many other options, you will need to create an account.
Uloops Studio Lite is basically an digital audio workstation like Reason, FL Studio or other well-known software for computers. In this case, this is an app for Android mobile devices. Of course, it isn't as complete as the computer software. However, it amazed us the amount of options, instruments, features, patterns and many other resources available to compose really good vibes.
Uloops Studio is basically based on three mainstays. First, "compose": choose the instruments, change the pitch, the volumen, adjust the equalizer, create the beat, instruments mixing, scratching, modulation, importing loops... The amount of features is just insane. Second, "Publish": once your beat is done, share it on your Uloops profile and let your contacts enjoy it. Finally, "Community": check "Today's song", "Top song", edit your artist profile, add friends, ask doubts on Forums... among many other options. Uloops has been developed to create a whole community of Uloopers constantly creating and sharing beats.
Uloops Labs, the developers of this app and its pro version, have done a great job with it. High recommendable apps fro composers.
Tags: pocketband lite , uloops studio pro 2.11.2 apk , uloops register , u loop studio , pocketband , uloops , pocketband uloops lite , pocket band lite , sign up for pocketband
by Manu , Appszoom
Nov 14, 2011
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
List of Features:
• 12-channels mixer with effects, 3-band parametric equalizer and automated PAN/VOL for each track.
• Channel FX: delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, phaser, distortion, compressor and others.
• Mastering Toolbox.
• Polyphonic synthesizer: 125 instruments. Automated VCF Cutoff, VCF Res and LFO.
• Drum Machine: 35 drumkits (17 components with independent volume, pitch, pan and reverb).
• Recorder: Use built-in mic for live audio recording, import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• Modulator: Analog-like modular synthesizer patched up as an interesting oscillation lab.
• Arpeggiator: Make interesting music pattern with a full parameterizable algorithm.
• Sampler: make custom synth instruments recording your own sounds.
• Remix songs from the community, share your work with others with a few clicks using a CreativeCommons license.
• Collaborate with other musicians around the world.
• Vote and comment tracks, receive feedback from other artists.
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.