Ringtone Maker Pro
by: Mobile17 Digital • 3.4K
Ringtone Maker allows you to create your own ringtones based on existing songs. You just need to choose a song and the app will make a list of popular edits for that song from online users in case you want to use one of them. Otherwise, you can edit it as you want it by setting the lenght (30 to 40 seconds) and the starting time.
However, the device wouldn't let us listen to the song while editing, so we couldn't which part of the song we were cutting off. The app is supposed to let you listen to a preview of the song, so we don't know if there was a problem with the device used (Galaxy Tab).
The app installs the ringtones automatically which isn't necessary at all, since you might want to listen to it first and maybe create some more.
Mobile17 is the creator of Ringtone Maker Pro and its free version with ads. If it worked properly with song previews it'd be useful and recommendable.
Tags: ringtone maker , ringtone maker pro instructions , ringmaker pro , ringtone maker pro , ringmakerpro , ringmaker , ringtone pro maker , ring tone maker pro , ringmaker pro instructions
by Ana , Appszoom
Jul 07, 2011
☆☆ 4 million app downloads, and almost 40,000,000 ringtones made ☆☆
Mobile17 offers free ringtones and notification sounds to easily customize your Android™ device.
Features available in Mobile17 include:
• No Advertisements
• Create unlimited ringtones
• Custom lengths - up to 40 seconds
• Make 'text tones' notifications of up to 6 seconds
• Supports popular audio formats (MP3, M4A, and more)
• Find-tuning buttons (+/-)
• Suggested most popular rintone entry points from our website
• Make notification tones for alarm clocks, and contacts
Create ringtones in 3 easy steps:
1. Open the 'Ringtone Maker' App.
2. Choose a song from your device’s ‘Music’ Library.
3. Use the ‘slider control’ and ‘fine-tuning buttons’ to create the ringtone of your liking! -- Instant previewing and unlimited, high-quality ringtone conversions are built-in.
Thank you for making our apps so popular!