by: AVAI Mobile Solutions • 20
The official Sasquatch Festival App is your electronic guide to the festival! Organize and expand your festival experience in one handy app. Create your schedule, read about the bands, take pictures, update your status, tweet, browse media and find your way around using the map. Features include:
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch. See what's coming up in the next two hours with the Now Playing filter.
- My Schedule: See your customized music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch. See what's coming up on your schedule in the next two hours with the Now Playing filter.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release. Write down set lists using the notes feature.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.