by: Special Broadcasting Service Corporation • 528
The SBS Radio App brings you Australian and international news and information in 74 languages, 24/7 via live streaming and podcasts on demand, including music channels and special pop-up events.
Now it’s even easier to find your favourite stations and podcasts:
- Improved design and navigation to make it easier to discover live streams, podcasts, music, news and information in your language
- The latest audio is now handpicked as relevant for you, ready to play, via the new LATEST screen
- Switching stations is now easier in the Live Radio menu
- Looking for something new? Use the new EXPLORE screen to find and add new shows to your favourites
- Downloaded podcasts can be easily found in the MY DOWNLOADS screen
- Never miss an episode of your favourite programs with notifications for new content or items about to expire
- Set a sleep timer for automatic switch-off after a period of time, or when your program finishes
- View the 7-day radio schedule for your favourite station, or see what time each song played on our music stations
- Personalise your app experience, notifications and data consumption with an all-new ‘Tools and Settings’ screen
- Share your favourite podcasts on Facebook, Twitter and Email
A note about data usage:
In this update downloading a Podcast is defaulted to WiFi only. This is to reduce cellular data usage (or offline listening). Should you switch off this option then be aware that you may incur additional data charges. It is recommended that you check your data plan before downloading Podcasts on 3G or 4G.
Tags: sbs your language , chris romine sbs , poparaby , sbs your language problem