by: Shazam Entertainment Limited • 3.3M
It couldn’t be easier to use: just tap on the central button of the app and hold your phone up to identify the track. It will display track information such as the album, title, artist, videos, lyrics, and more. Not all this info is available for all tracks; Shazam’s database is public-based and availability depends on users' willingness to upload. This is perhaps the main flaw, but nonetheless, the amount of info available on thousands of songs is just incredible.
Once Shazam identifies the song you can buy the track on Amazon. What's more, you can tag songs without data coverage. You can also check out your friends’ tagged music and add tracks straight to your own Tag List. Sharing tags with friends is simple because it's integrated with Facebook and Twitter. Shazam’s screen widget allows you to tag easily from your phone desktop. And you can keep yourself up-to-date too; Shazam has info about tour dates for your tagged artists and you can even buy concerts tickets right from the app.
Shazam was developed by Shazam Entertainment Limited. This is the only app they've launched on the market but it’s been a great success on most mobile platforms. Shazam is one of those apps that you won't probably use everyday. However, you’ll really appreciate having it installed in your phone when it helps you to discover new songs and artists. We strongly recommend you give it a try.
Tags: shazam , shazam qr code , shazam could not establish a connection , shazam qr , shazam pro , shazam widget , how shazam save songs in the database , shazam androi , shazam voor
by Manu , Appszoom
Nov 27, 2014
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery.
• Identify music with one tap
• Sing along to songs with music lyrics, or watch their videos
• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**
• Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you’re not connected!*
• Check out recommended tracks to find new music
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real-time charts
• Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam**
• Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Follow your favorite artists to see what they’re Shazaming
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
• Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
• Previewing and buying music requires the Google Play music store in your country
• MIPS devices are not supported
• Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers
to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time
• Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.encore.android
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once connection is restored
**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android