Silence Mode Timer
by: UFO Software inc • 0
This is an Android application for scheduled silence mode. Use a timer to back off your phone silent mode.
Ever wanted to temporarily silence your phone? With this Silence Mode Timer app, your phone will stay quiet for the specified interval and then go back to normal mode afterwards.
- Set countdown time to disable silent mode.
- An option for 24-hour format
- Simple to use and easy to control
- Totally free for Android users
- Works with Android mobiles and tablets
1. You can get current time to begin countdown from it.
2. Set countdown time here in seconds, that ranges from 1 second to 120 second.
3. Press silent mode to have a silent mode.
4. After the timer you set, silent mode can be changed into sound mode automatically with a vibration reminder here.
Silence Mode Timer allows you to toggle your sound and silent mode automatically over scheduled intervals. Silent Mode Timer is a helpful application to disable silent mode after or at a certain time.
If you have any issues or concerns with this app, please send me an email and I will find a solution for this problem! Thanks! :)
======READ HERE BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD======
If you activate in setting button to delay the screen to 1 min, you have to deactivate this app in device administrations of settings at first.
Silence could be the lack of audible sound or presence of sounds of very low intensity. By analogy, the word silence may also refer to any absence of communication, including in media other than speech. Silence can be also used as total communication, in reference to non verbal communication and spiritual connection. Silence also could refer to no sounds uttered by anybody in a room or area. Silence might be an important factor in many cultural spectacles, as in rituals.
Silence in speech might be hesitation, stutters, self-correction¡ªor deliberate slowing of speech to clarify or aid processing of ideas.