Sync iTunes to android - Free
by: Heapsoft • 21.8K
The Sync iTunes to Android/Windows app does just what the title says it does; it transfers music, videos, and podcasts from iTunes to your droid or Windows computer. The app itself can be confusing and is prone to user errors. But if you can figure out how to use it, it works rather well. Since this is a free version, you can only download 100 songs per sync. If you're looking to transfer your whole library, consider upgrading.
The app does have some nice features including the ability to chose internal or external SD to store your music. It also automatically knows where it left off and syncs changes to the accounts.
This iTunes syncing app lets you listen to all your iTunes things from your phone. It lets you decide where to save it and you can even download it to your computer.
The app is not user friendly. For those with little technical knowledge it can be difficult to find where the music was stored and how to access it. The app also tends to be buggy with computers and often won't play the desired songs.
Tags: bit studio sync tunes wireless guide , synctunes wireless desktop , isyncr desktop , synctunes wireless for desktop , synctunes wireless skip songs , bit studio sync tunes , synctunes free for itunes , bit studio sync itunes , music from mac to wireless
Aug 27, 2015
Sync your iTunes library from a PC or Mac to android: including iTunes playlists, music, podcasts, videos
- Sync your iTunes to android: music, podcasts and videos from your iTunes library to your android device over WiFi.
- iTunes song information will also sync to android such as album art,
- Sync your iTunes playlists to android
- Maintains iTunes playlist order
- iTunes content will sync to android on the internal or SD card storage
- Resumes the sync if connection is broken from where it left.
- Does not sync the iTunes to android which are already synced before.
- Organizes your iTunes music on android device as folders.
- New music you add to your iTunes Library is detected and synced to android in your next sync session.
- You can filter your tracks to be synced to android (by size, length , date etc)
A freely available windows or mac app is also required to transfer iTunes to android. For detailed setup and sync instructions you can check
Important: DRM copyright media will not sync from iTunes to android.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries. The app is not affiliated with apple or iTunes.