Volume Control +
by: Netroken • 828
Persist (Volume Control) is a smart application that helps users control the mobile audio settings in a straightforward way which everyone can easily learn to use.
Simply change the volume for every one of the available levels: alarm, media, notifications, system, voice, bluetooth and ring. With just one click on your notification bar, you will have access to the app, which works perfectly and presents a helpful solution to a problem we've all encountered more than once.
In addition, the app will also allow users to schedule presets which will work automatically and definitely make your life easier. Don't forget to prevent changes in volume by locking the volume whenever your screen is off.
Netroken is the creator of Persist , a simple yet extremely useful application for those who wish for a better way to change their volume settings. Download the paid version in order to have access to the complete list of features detailed in the developer's description.
Don't forget to install the home screen widget and select your favorite size.
Tags: volume locker андроид 2.3 скачать , jb volume control for notification , volume locker silent mode , volume control widget home screen on vibrate off , Андроид карманная блокировка на русском волиум контроль регулятор громкости
by Ana , Appszoom
Feb 10, 2014
Volume Control is an amazing app that lets you take control of your device’s volume – instead of being controlled by it!
HOW IT WORKS
Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan heading into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you're heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
- Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
- The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
- The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
- Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
- Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
- Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
- Preset List (apply any preset)
- Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
- Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
- Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
- Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
- Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
- Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
- Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
- Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
- Control vibration (notifications)
- Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
- Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
- Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)