WildSpectra Mobile Pro
by: Keith Wiley • 104
PLEASE DISREGARD comments complaining about a lack of a menu button. Version 4.2.1 has fixed this problem.
Real-time scrolling spectrogram offering amplitude, power, dB, and octave-bands,
plus recording and post-processing-routines ,
plus mechanical (pocket) watch regulation (timing machine) ala beat-counting.
- Up to 48kHz sampling rate on some devices.
- Multiple FFT transform-sizes and windowing functions.
- Multiple spectrogram views (amplitude, power, dB) and color palettes.
- Axis labels (time/frequency).
- Additional real-time views:
+ 1/n octave-band spectrum (from 1 to 12 bands)
+ Level meter
+ Beat-counter "timing machine" (mechanical pocket watch regulation via regulator)
+ Integrated spectra (loudness) with beat-markers
- Post-processing routines:
- Save/open WAV files.
- Inverted UI orients primary mic forward for improved audio response.
PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTATION OR EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
The version history has a complete list of recent changes.
Tags: wildspectra mobile pro , wildspectra mobile , wildspectra , androspectro , gnuplot octave , wildspectra full version , how to use wildspectra for regulate watches as timing machine , androspectro full , wildspectra install