Float Player Lite is a lightweight music player that floats over all other applications! This floating window also has multiple size settings and a miniature mode for use on all screen sizes. Want to continue playing music without the player on the screen? Just hide the application through the notification show/hide toggle system!
For use on any device with Android 2.2+
- The application will try to find your music on the first start-up. If the application does not find music, you can specify the path by clicking the gear icon followed by the music icon.
- The window can only be dragged from the open space on the right side.
- Play music off of sdcard.
- Supports mp3, m4a, *wma, wav, and ogg formats (Android 2.2+).
- Supports aac, and flac (Android 3.1+).
- Drag the window wherever you desire! Just drag the right side of the window.
- Multiple window sizes.
- Miniature mode. Just tap the right side where you normally drag the window.
- Show/hide notification toggle.
- Play music from a folder or play a specific song using a built in file browser.
- View the songs currently in queue, and skip directly to any song.
- Pause and start music before and after phone calls.
- Works on phones and tablets!
*wma support depends on your device manufacturer
- No Ads!
- Create playlists to pick exactly what you want to hear in what order.
- System Alert Window: This permission is used to display the player itself.
- Read Phone State: This permission allows the media player to pause and start before and after phone calls.
- Internet: This permission is only used to display advertisements.
- Access Network State: This permission is only used to display advertisements.
Please send feedback to email@example.com and we can make Float Player Lite even better!
This application was created using the open source StandOut library provided by xda member pingpongboss,
Tags: flost player