by: Studio Sol • 426.1K
The lyrics that you are looking for, are here.
In the Letras.mus.br app you have access to more than 2 million lyrics, whether it's the latest releases, top hits or whatever your mood is calling for!
Listen to songs and watch the music videos from various genres, such as sertanejo, pop, rock, funk, jazz, blues, gospel music, bossa nova, axé and indie.
A super player
A music player for the tracks you have on your device, always showing you the lyrics as soon as you hit play
Lyrics on any player
When listening to a song on another player, Letras identifies it and invites you to see the lyrics
The notifications aren’t showing? Take a look at our tips at the end of the description
Translations from different languages
Rotate your device to read the lyrics translation
Music videos and more
In the app you can choose what you want to see: you favorite artist music videos, other versions of the songs and even concerts
Based on your musical profile, Letras suggests playlists that will suit your taste
With the Letras app, you'll never forget the lyrics or be unsure of the lyrics translation ;)
To optimize your experience with the Letras app, it needs the following permissions:
- phone calls: it pauses the song when your phone rings, so you won’t miss any call ;)
- microphone: activated for the app identifier to show you the name of the song you want to discover;
- draw over other apps/appear on top of other apps: the floating video makes your life easier, with it you can keep watching the music video even outside the Letras app :)
- access to notifications: the app shows a notification for the lyrics of the song you’re listening to in other music players;
- access to media and other files on the device: the app shows the song files that you have on your device.
Follow us on social media:
Got any doubts or suggestions?
Our team is always ready to talk to you at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE LYRICS NOTIFICATIONS AREN’T SHOWING?
In case you’re not receiving the push notifications of the lyrics for the songs played on other players, here is what you can do:
- For phones with any Android version:
1) Open the Letras app and go to the last icon (“More”)
2) Go to “Settings” and enable the option “Lyrics notification”. If the option was already enabled, you can try disabling it and enabling it again! ;)
- For phones with the Android version before the 8, you’ll also have to do this:
1) Access the device settings and go to “Apps”
2) Then go to “Letras.mus.br” and tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache”. If this doesn’t work, try to restart your phone. :D
- If you listen to Spotify on phones with the Android version before the 8, you’ll also have to do this:
1) Access the Spotify menu, go to “Settings” and make sure that the “device broadcast status” option is enabled.
If that still doesn’t work, or if you have a ZenFone or Xiaomi phone, send us a message at email@example.com informing your phone model, its Android version and the player you’re using to play your songs, so we can help you!