by: Brins0.net • 12
Media Floater is a nifty little application which will give you a floating bar which you can use to both view the currently playing media, and change tracks with a simple flick of the finger. Media Floater simulates system-wide key presses which your default media player will pick up. The track information will be pulled from the media player as the track changes, or when the player's state changes.
The floater will always be on top of any application you are running for easy access to your media. This means you can dock your device in the car, open up Google Navigation, and still have immediate access to media controls!
You can control whether the floater is always visible, or only visible when you have headphones plugged in, as well as having media automatically played as you insert headphones. The preferences menu can be opened from the notification in the tray.
• Single finger tap in the middle will pause/play the media
• Single finger tap to the left or right will change tracks accordingly
• One or two finger slide to move the floater up and down
- Compatible Media Players:
• Google Music
• Stock Android Music Player