WildSpectra Mobile Lite
by: Keith Wiley • 280
PLEASE DISREGARD comments complaining about a lack of a menu button. Version 4.2.1 has fixed this problem.
Real-time scrolling spectrogram offering amplitude, power, dB, and octave-bands,
plus recording and post-processing-routines ,
plus mechanical (pocket) watch regulation (timing machine) ala beat-counting.
- 10s max recording (but unlimited real-time analysis).
- Limited sampling-rate, transform-size, octave-band options.
- No file support (saving/opening WAV files).
- Up to 48kHz sampling rate on some devices.
- Multiple FFT transform-sizes and windowing functions.
- Multiple spectrogram views (amplitude, power, dB) and color palettes.
- Axis labels (time/frequency).
- Additional real-time views:
+ 1/3 octave-band spectrum (Pro version offers 1/1 - 1/12)
+ Level meter
+ Beat-counter "timing machine" (mechanical pocket watch regulation via regulator)
+ Integrated spectra (loudness) with beat-markers
- Post-processing routines:
- Save/open WAV files (pro version only).
- Inverted UI orients primary mic forward for improved audio response.
PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTATION OR EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
The version history has a complete list of recent changes.
Tags: wildspectra mobile lite , wildspectra mobile , wildspectra for pc , wildspectra mobil , audio processing , wildspectra mobile watch , lizlara05 , how to use wildspectra for regulate watches as timing machine , wildspectra mobile instruction