Co-op Food magazine
by: The River Group Ltd • 92
Food magazine is your FREE monthly magazine from Co-op Food, packed with delicious, quick meal ideas, cooking tips, how-to videos and food hacks to make your life easier (and tastier). It’s like having a recipe book in your pocket.
Every month you can download your free issue filled with new recipes to suit everyone, including speedy dinners, healthy recipes, veggie options, puddings and drinks.
This recipe app includes:
- Stunning food photography to inspire your cooking
- Lots of quick, easy recipes that you can bookmark and keep for later
- Simple recipes using a range of seasonal fruit and veg
- New recipe videos every month, with clear step by step instructions
- Video interviews with Co-op producers and farmers, from British fields to French vineyards
- Improved mobile navigation, with clear images and readability
- Instore coupons and discounts to download each month
- Monthly competitions and prizes
Each issue includes:
Ready in 30 – Quick, easy weekday meals great for busy evenings
Take 4 – Simple but tasty recipes using just 4 ingredients each
Meat-free Mondays – Four vegetarian and vegan recipes to cook any day of the week
Amanda’s food hacks – Clever ideas for using everyday ingredients, great for students
3 ways with… – Three different ways of using some of your favourite ingredients, from yogurt to eggs
Meet the producer – We go behind the scenes to speak to a different Co-op producer each month. Find out more about your favourite produce, from British pork to Italian pasta
What our users are saying:
***** ‘No in-app purchases – hooray! I can't express what a relief it is to discover a recipe app that actually has recipes on it! Usually you download and realise that it's going to cost you to see anything.’
***** ‘Great app and great food. I really enjoy using this app. As someone who's happy to admit they aren't a great cook, I find the recipes very easy to follow and make.’
Download the FREE Food magazine app now and get cooking!
Leave a review and let us know what you think. For help and queries, please email email@example.com.
The May/June 2017 issue will be available 24th May