by: Pocketmags.com • 7
International Piano is the world's leading independent magazine for the piano world, featuring articles and reviews by some of the world’s most respected contributors in the industry.
Each issue includes:
- Interviews with the world’s leading pianists and rising talent.
- Exclusive tutorials by international concert artists.
- In-depth articles on piano recordings and repertoire.
- The very best international writers and critics.
- News, reviews and analysis from the piano world.
- Concert and competition reports from around the globe.
- Free monthly e-bulletins with breaking news, editor’s concert picks and competitions.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (6 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: magazines international piano
by Duncan Appleby
Jun 21, 2014 | "Awesome"
Only slight niggle is that it is slightly too eager to turn the page when I'm panning around - otherwise, I love using this app! The Diary of an Accompanist is the best column I've ever read.