LinkedIn Pulse (Legacy)
by: LinkedIn • 109.1K
Nowadays, every Android phone sold comes with a default social network browser -see Friendshare, as an example. Some models come with a news reader, too. Pulse News mix them both into one app, allowing you to browse Facebook and Twitter but also Google's Reader and RSS feeds. News are updated when you're online so you can read them offline and it's full of customizable options. And it can either become a widget or moved to your sdcard.
News can be imported from New York Times, BBC, ESPN and more than fifty news sources, organized and viewed by categories. Move smoothly from one tab to the next and save what you like most ready to share when online.
It's lightweighted and quite fast. That doesn't mean it's the fastest, of course, but acceptably fast instead. Layout is original and useful, and all together makes this a highly recommended application designed to replace the default that came with your Android device.
Top notch app. Well done job.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Tags: news reader , pulse news reader , pulse reader , pulse news , pulse newsreader , pulse news 2.5.3 apk , pulse news 2.9.6 apk , pulse 2.8.5 apk , pulse google reader
by Peter , Appszoom
May 18, 2011
Get prepared for what’s next with the LinkedIn Pulse news app. Pulse brings you the right news and analysis every day to help prepare for your next business meeting or advance in your career. You'll get the knowledge most relevant to you in a bite-sized and beautiful interface. See what trusted industry leaders and members of your network are sharing, writing, and following – so you're always in the loop.
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.