Nottingham Post i-edition
by: Nottingham Post Media Group • 28
Introducing Nottingham’s best-read newspaper …
For the past 130 years, the Nottingham Post has proudly remained an essential part of the fabric of everyday local life. Founded in 1878, Nottingham Post is one of the UK's most successful local newspapers.
Every day, except Sunday and Christmas Day, it continues to publish unrivalled compelling local news and sports coverage. It remains at the forefront of encouraging and championing Nottinghamshire communities' aspirations and helping support local people to make a real difference.
Every day, more local people across the length and breadth of city and county welcome the Post into their lives as a respected and trusted source of valuable information than any other local or national print publication.
The Nottingham Post is widely recognised for its strong campaigning stance and comprehensive coverage of local, national and international news. This is complemented with daily informative features and topical supplements. The Post offers the best guide to daily life in and around the city and county of Nottinghamshire.
Nottingham Post i-edition
Download the Nottingham Post’s new app to get one week of access to our digital edition absolutely FREE.
The app’s page turning technology allows readers to view Nottingham’s best-read paper as it appears on the printed page but with the state of the art benefits of using a handheld device.
Your first week of access to our digital downloads is free, giving you seven days to read news, sport and opinion before you commit.
Key Features include
• Scrolling technology allows you to flick through the pages, zoom in and out or turn the device to view a double page spread.
• A smart search facility means readers can use keywords to find the story they want either from the latest edition or the papers in their archive.
• The archive lets readers view recent back issues or select specific pages to jump through editions.
• Users can save pages to their device, share with friends on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, or send articles via email.
When you download, all the latest news from in and around Nottingham will be at your fingertips, including the latest business stories, local events, opinions and photos.
Immerse yourself in all the latest reports from our local football clubs – Nottingham Forest, Notts County and Mansfield Town. There are also regular features on Nottingham Panthers, Nottingham Rugby Club, and Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club. All the local sports scene is covered by the best writers in the region, along with a whole lot more.
Whatever you are looking for, there is something in the Nottingham Post for you - whether it's news of what’s going on in your community; wanting to share and celebrate a family occasion; share your successes; looking for a job, home or motor; or simply to improve your lifestyle, you’ll find it inside Nottingham’s best-read newspaper!
Don’t miss out – download the app and start your FREE 7 DAY TRIAL today.
Included daily feature sections/supplements:
• Mon: Family/Schools & Education/Admag Bargain Mondays
• Tues: Business Post/Ballsmania/Health & Wellbeing
• Wed: Jobs/Food & Drink
• Thurs: Properties Guide/Consumer/Shopping
• Fri: Motors/E.G
• Sat: Weekend Magazine/Jobs Extra/Outdoors & Hobbies