Smart Feed Reader
by: Scand Ltd. • 338
Perhaps you're not really into news feed readers with stunning design, smooth flipboard-like effects and swipable highlights and that kind of stuff (like they use to be lately). If you're more practical (or classical) and you want to see your list of subscriptions and articles at a glance, access them quick and fast, and manage your content smartly, by applying filters and other parameters, check this out.
First off, no need to sign up: you can add your rss feed manually or import your Google Reader subscriptions (you'll have to allow access to the app). Once done, you can start favoriting your blogs and articles, create folders and organize your stuff. The app is set in a user-friendly UI and minimalistic layout. Just three streams: favorites, folders and subscriptions. Tap them to access the content.
You can personalize your content with Smart News Filtering which allows you to filter and manage news automatically by Author, Title, Content, Category, etc. Why "Smart" then? Because each filter is made up of search condition to match specific parameter and action to perform. You can also add rules for match field, criteria or action.
Likewise, you can search for content thanks to a built-in searcher, set auto-refresh interval (or do it whenever by clicking the lower right button), and sort content by newer first, older first, unread/read or hide properties.
Needless to say that you'll be able to read feeds offline, sharing content via e-mail or other sharing resources installed in your device and that it supports landscape screen orientation. It brings two homescreen widgets, 2x1 and 4x2.
Highly recommendable if you're a wily old bird in feed subscription and you probably care more about management than design.
Tags: smart feed readerfree , rss rdf atom news feed widget , format de date dans un feedreader dans , free of smart reader that can highlight copy and zoom , smart feed reader how to import feeds , smart reader , hide news feeds after you read them , smart feed reader
by Manu , Appszoom
May 28, 2012
Smart Feed Reader is a free, full-featured RSS, RDF and ATOM news reader. Manage your news automatically with Smart News Filtering, organize Feeds Groups by any criteria you choose – music, sport, movies and international news, rate the most interesting readings and share them with your friends and colleagues.
Be Smart & Organized with Smart Feed Reader!
• Full support of RSS, RDF and ATOM feeds;
• Offline reading of news;
• Full-context search;
• Widgets support;
• Easy to manage feeds, personalized icons;
• Customization of the feed update interval (global for all feeds and particular – for the selected feed);
• Filtering articles by Author, Title, Content, Category for the best customization;
• Automatic organizing feeds by categories;
• Improved content sorting by Newer, Older, Unread, Read or Hide properties;
• Highlighting of newly-added and updated news;
• Automatic sorting news by Date: Today, Yesterday, Older;
• Media Collection: easy to view pictures and play attached media;
• Full-screen display of News (optional);
• Easy sliding between news with a simple gesture;
• Displaying news with a preview in the NewsList screen;
• Star rating for the news;
• Sharing content via E-Mail;
• Support of landscape screen orientation.
Smart News Filtering:
Personalize your content with Smart News Filtering – powerful and innovative feature that helps you to filter and manage your news automatically by Author, Title, Content, Category, etc. Each filter is made up of search condition to match specific parameter and action to perform. With Smart News Filtering you can automate copying news into custom folders, marking news, rating or just deleting it. You can have as many smart filters as you need!
• Android 2.3 or later.