by: NBCUniversal Media, LLC • 905
Google Play Access the latest sci-fi entertainment news anytime, anywhere.
Syfy Wire is the all-in-one source for information from the world of science fiction TV, movies, games, comics and more. The Syfy Wire app connects you with Syfy Wire’s arsenal of photos, trailers, interviews and stories, allowing you to share, discuss and even save them for offline viewing.
Syfy Wire was formerly named Blastr, but we’ve gone version 2.0. As our corporate parent, the TV network Syfy, shifts its focus more onto the genres we love, follow and cover, the name is being joined to our efforts and the fandom that drives them. While the name has shifted, our coverage hasn’t – all geeky movies, TV, comics, games and more are all still on our plate.
Our new and improved app features:
• New design — Not only does the app have a whole new look, but it’s also easier to find and save all our content.
•Trending Topics – Monitor the pulse of sci-fi pop culture and see what topics are currently most popular on Syfy Wire.
• Search – Search functionality means you can instantly find the content you are looking for.
• Format Text – Adjust the size of your text and display settings to match your preferences. • Speed Reading – An entirely new way to absorb our content. Read stories rapidly by assimilating several phrases or sentences at once.
• User Profile — Sign in with either your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts to create your user profile where you can…
• Bookmark Stories – Save stories to your user profile for quick access and offline reading.
• Follow Comments – Follow a conversation or post, and the app will notify you via the user profile when new comments are added.
• Follow Topics – Only care about Star Wars? Now you can subscribe to specific topics. The app will notify you via the user profile every time a new story has been added to that topic.
• Overall Performance Enhancements — Better. Faster. Stronger. More Productive.
Tags: blastr not working , blastr app not working