by: iMarvel • 24
Be in the know, quickly and easily.
If you want to stay abreast of what is happening out there by spending the least amount of time, the app "Today" is for you. The app delivers the latest news to your mobile device in an organized manner so you do not have to search through piles of information clutter to know what matters to you.
The app groups news reports under categories. Categories include money, business, technology, entertainment, movies, deals and more. While displaying a news item the app presents links to related news articles so you have the option to get a holistic view.
* Latest news articles organized under an expanding collection of categories.
* The latest news article under a category is only one tap away.
* Sliding scale that shows progress of your reading within each category.
* Navigation designed for the busy individual - more relevant news delivered in less taps and less time.
* Option to share what you are reading with your friends, family or colleagues.
* For your reading convenience, "Today" supports both portrait and landscape orientations.
* Links to related news items so you miss nothing.
Use this app to keep your finger on the pulse of the world around you. Stay current on the happenings in the world around you. Download today and be in the know, quickly and easily.
Some of the feeds included are CNN, BBC, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Forbes, Zack Investment Research, Salon, MSNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Rotten Tomatoes, Amazon.com, Woot, Engadget, Mashable, All things Digital, Shape, eWeek, CIO, daily deals, celebrity tweets on twitter, product reviews, hollywood & entertainment news.
If you have questions or concerns, tap the menu to see the "Contact Total team" option to send us emails. We are looking forward to hearing from our readers especially who have used other similar readers like Pulse, Flipboard, Feedly, News Republic etc. We would love to add more feeds to the reader so, please feel free to forward any feed you think is useful.