uPod is the new full featured podcatcher for Android with full cross device synchronization. Besides other unique features like the innovative handling of new episodes (inbox concept) and its beautiful cover art focused Android 4 design you will find nearly everything you expect from a podcast player today.
This trial version provides you full access to all the great uPod features for seven days – get the uPod License for unlimited access.
▪ Audio playback with speed control¹
▪ Video playback including audio only option
▪ Chromecast support
▪ Support for bluetooth headsets and headset controls
▪ Offline show notes
▪ Drag-and-drop playlist
▪ Cross device sync for playback positions, playlist and nearly everything else
▪ Coverart centric user interface
▪ Effective inbox workflow for assorting new episodes
▪ Automatic, resumable downloads
▪ Automatic media file cleanup
▪ Lock screen and notification playback controls
▪ Podcast subscription management
▪ Podcast specific settings
▪ News mode (only keep newest episode(s) of a podcast)
▪ Discover/search new podcasts
▪ Import of subscription lists from OPML files
▪ Responsive layout (looking great on phone and tablet support)
▪ Holo design
▪ you need a Google account for uPod to work
▪ ¹) Audio playback speed control requires the installation of an additional app like e.g. the free "Prestissimo". See http://upod.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/298669 for details
uPod is available in
▪ German and
Help to translate uPod into your favorite language: http://upod.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/330191
Visit the support site to get help or vote for missing features.
Please contact us through the support site if something isn't working as expected.
See http://upod.mobi to learn how to follow us via RSS, Google+ or Twitter.