by: Pocketmags.com • 5
Vegetarian Living is a magazine for people who want to be inspired by vegetarian cooking – whether you are vegetarian, vegan or simply want to cut down your meat intake and eat more healthily.
Vegetarian Living celebrates the food that’s in season, with some of the best chefs and food writers in the UK today. We strongly believe that meat-free cooking can be delicious, easy and healthy, and aim to bring you an array of inspiring recipes each issue that will appeal to the whole family.
As well as cooking, we have a passion for embracing a more sustainable and eco-friendly way of life (wellies not obligatory), so each issue will be packed with news, celebrity interviews, gardening advice, healthy-living ideas, money-saving tips, kids’ cooking and eco-ideas… and much more.
• Seasonal focus: food guides and recipes based around what’s in season, plus holiday/festivity-related dishes
• Healthy eating: full-colour recipes with full nutritional analysis; tips on smart shopping for health, taste and value
• Meal planners: where to source great products, nutritional information and cooking with/for children
• Eco-friendly living: how to live without harming our planet and fun eco-ideas for inspiring the next generation
• The complete vegetarian package: from growing your own food, to what to buy and how to cook
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (12 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com