C&EN Mobile Optimum
by: American Chemical Society C&EN • 63
Chemical & Engineering News Magazine (C&EN), published by the American Chemical Society, is the world's most comprehensive and authoritative news source about chemistry and related sciences. C&EN Mobile brings you the latest in chemistry news from around the globe as well as downloadable issues of C&EN's much-loved weekly magazine. You'll also be able to browse our blog posts, videos, C&ENjobs listings, webinars, and white papers.
C&EN Mobile allows all users to:
• Store your downloaded issues in ‘My Library’ and read offline
• Preview each weekly issue's table of contents
• Use your ACS Member access to download C&EN weekly issues for free
• Get instant updates from C&EN Online with ‘Latest News’ and ‘C&EN Jobs’ postings
• Share articles via email, and other social media tools, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
• Watch C&EN YouTube videos
ACS members enjoy FREE access to all issues within the app
With C&EN Mobile, members of the American Chemical Society can now access all of the issues for no charge by entering their ACS ID*. If you are not an ACS member, you will still be able to access the previous two issues of C&EN for free, with the very latest pre-loaded with the app. All other individual issues of C&EN are available for purchase within the app for just $3.99 each.
For information about ACS membership or to join, visit www.acs.org/membership.
*The ACS ID is a single set of log-in credentials (i.e., user name and password) used to access multiple ACS online products, including ACS Publications, C&EN Online, www.acs.org, and the ACS Network. Don't have one? Creating one is free and will only take a few minutes. Register now.
Send e-mail to email@example.com with questions or comments.