Animal Sounds & Ringtones
by: Nyhet • 1.1K
Animal sounds is a great application for kids of age 3 months to 10 years. Supports English,German,French,Spanish and Korean languages. This app has great photos of various animals along with their sounds. Click on the small image of the animal to hear how it sounds. Uniqueness of this app is that it tells the name of the animal before it sounds(Helps small kids co-relate the name/image/sound and improves thier memory and co-relating all the senses together).
1. Gallery view to show big sized images of animals
. Displays animal name with animation
. Text to Speech reads animal name
. Shake your device to hear the animal sound
. Change the language using settings menu
. Switch off animal name display and use it to quiz your kids or use it as a game.
2. Grid view to show many animals in one screen
. Image rotates when you click on it in grid view
Settings to on/off some of all the above features.
We made it a 3 step process as this primarily for children so they don't change the Ringtone/Notification/Alarm by mistake.
1. Go to settings and select save as ringtone(i.e is should be checked)
2. Now go back and long press on the bird you want(it will popup a menu with save as options)
2. Select save as Ringtone/Notification/Alarm. Now you can see the ringtone in your list of ring tones with the animal name.
There are plenty of animal sounds games and apps are out there in the market but many of them support only English. This app supports German French Spanish and Korean languages. Change the language you wanted use by going into settings.
Please rate this app and send your feedback about additional animal sounds or any other improvements you think will help this making a great app.