Auto ShutDown when no charge
by: Smart City Jaen • 14
FIRST App that *shutdowns your Smartphone when electric signal (USB or charger) is cut off* or cable unplugged.
This is useful:
- Ideal for "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App -> that starts devices by receiving electric signal (USB or charger)
- For industrial devices (or DIY) working with PIC boards and subsystems, no human intervention to switch them OFF
- For vehicles: if you have installed in your Car that boots when start engine and you want to shut it off when stop the engine
- If you just want to shut down device because have you ON/OFF button broken
Please, watch explanatory video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zRMt1PcoE
Usage: App is just a button to enable/disable a startup service that will be enabled when boot your phone (and also in the moment to swith service), if you want to switch it OFF you need to have USB or charged plugged in.
- Your phone needs to be rooted!!
- In contrast to "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App, this will DO work with any Android based device!!
Questions? drop me an email, I will answer inmediately
Tags: auto shutdown when no charge