In physics and mathematics, the dimension of a space or object is informally defined as the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point within it. Thus a line has a dimension of one because only one coordinate is needed to specify a point on it (for example, the point at 5 on a number line). A surface such as a plane or the surface of a cylinder or sphere has a dimension of two because two coordinates are needed to specify a point on it (for example, to locate a point on the surface of a sphere you need both its latitude and its longitude). The inside of a cube, a cylinder or a sphere is three-dimensional because three co-ordinates are needed to locate a point within these spaces.
- Best FREE HD wallpapers and backgrounds.
- Favorite & save wallpapers for later on the SD card.
- Support both phone and table.
- Rotate the image.
- Save the image to your library with external storage.
- Flip the image horizontally and/or vertically. Left/center/right and top/center/bottom.
- Simple and easy to use!
- All Wallpapers provided in this application are collected from internet and only for personal usage.
- All images are copyright their original owners.
- Permissions needed are requested by ad networks for the purpose of delivering ads.
- Live wallpaper is not supported.
- There is a new preference for not cropping the wallpaper (cropping to standard wallpaper size occurs by default).
Tags: papel de parede , physik wallpaper , fond décran , fondos publicitar , wallpaper , fond ecran , fond d ecran minimal , wallpaper physik , dimensionen wallpaper