ES Themes -- Classic Theme
by: ES Global • 77.2K
First you should know is that you need having ES File Explorer to run this app. This is an add-on that brings new features to that great file manager.
ES Task Manager brings new features that improve your Android's performance and help you out to save battery by killing processes. It allows you to kill open apps one-by-one or by batches. What's more, you will be able to free internal storage by moving from there apps to your SDcard. You will be able to install/uninstall apps, clear data, and perform everything (and more) than you can do with the default task manager.
Precisely this kind of apps are questioned due to the default Android task manager. The question that raises is: is there a need to have an extra task manager when the performance of the default is quite acceptable?.The answer it's up to you, but what the most of this apps try to do is to overtake the default one with extra features with added value.
There's an useful screen widget to kill processes manually with just one tap.
ES Task Manager has been developed by EStrongs Inc. a promising startup focused on the development of file management, task killer and security apps for Android.
If you want to complete ES File Manager with task management features, go and get this add-on. It's a basic task manager but a great substitute of the default Android task manager if you don't like its peformance/interface.
Tags: es classic theme , es theme classic , whats is a es classic theme , es classic theme скачать 4.0 , es classic theme скачать 2.0.2 , es classic them v1.14 , classic themes , clasic theme , es theme
by Manu , Appszoom
Sep 17, 2015
It's the classic theme package for ES File Explorer 3.0, you must install ES File Explorer 3.0 to use this theme. Search "ES File Explorer" for it.
The classic theme use old icons of ES 1.6 to provide an old style in ES 3.0.
ES, 180 millions global downloads, file manager trend leader on Android!
Rated one of best resource management tools on Android market.
V3 is coming! Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
The app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0,4.1 and 4.2. Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
You can download older versions from our official website.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click -- includes a simple widget for automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. To use this feature, you must have ES Task Manager module installed.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and many more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, or any issues you may have.