by: Android Does • 37.1K
According to an old saying, a picture is worth a thousand words. An emoticon usually has a more singular meaning, with a happy face showing that you’re feeling pretty good. But as more emoticons come out, users can tend to lose track of what they might mean. Looking to provide users with even more emoticons, including ASCII text, IO Inc. Tools has released the Emoticon Dictionary, so that both Android and iOS users can use an even wider range of emoticons. All you need to do tap to search and use emoticons.
Since emoticons are saved to the clipboard, you can use them in messengers or via e-mail. Using this app is quite easy to do. It also contains a large list of emoticons. Long taps let you send emoticon tweets.
Depending on your device, Emoticon Dictionary may spam you with notifications. The Twitter and Facebook login system is far too tricky and may not function correctly.
Tags: fancy widget 3.1 , fancy widgets 3.1.0 , fancy widgets 3.1 , fancy widgets 3.1.0 unlocker , fancy widgets unlocker , fancy widget 3.5.0 unlocker , fancy widget 3.1.0 , fancy widgets unlocker 3.1.0 , fancy widgets 3.5.0
Dec 23, 2015
Personalize your Android home screen with highly customizable clock widgets, weather widgets, home (clock & weather) widgets, forecast widgets, and more with lots of customization options.
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.