Fingerprint Unlock the Door
by: UK HD Hot Video Team • 125
Scan fingerprint to unlock the screen! This free app Fingerprint Unlock the Door supplies us with a fingerprint reader here to access to open the door and unlock the screen. Come to try this funny fingerprint screen lock here.
This is a screen lock with fingerprint door here.
Read your fingerprint to open the door and unlock the screen for Android users.
It is simple to set and easy to lock and unlock.
This Fingerprint Unlock the Door is totally free for Android mobiles and tablets.
We can use this Fingerprint Unlock the Door to lock the screen and get daily information for free.
1. Enable ringtone effect or vibration effect here as you wish.
These reminders can notify us of opening the door successfully.
2. Select full screen or status bar in settings.
We can check notifications in status bar or just get a whole door in the locked screen as we wish.
3. Fast unlock by long press SEARCH key if you need.
4. Enable this screen lock to run for us.
5. Press POWER key to activate the locked screen and we can get daily information of day of wee, date and time.
6. We can get a fingerprint scanner here to get access to the door.
7. Just press in the scanner for at least 3 seconds and every one can open the door easily.
8. Keep it as your secret and you can use it as a tool to protect your privacy.
Come to try this screen locker here for free. If you like it, please give us 5 stars and share with your friends. Also you can email us your advice and problems here. You will love it!
Fingerprint identification can be the process of comparing two instances of friction ridge skin impressions, from human fingers or toes, or even the palm of the hand or sole of the foot, to determine whether these impressions might have come from the same individual. The flexibility of friction ridge skin may mean that no two finger or palm prints can be ever exactly alike in every detail; even two impressions recorded immediately after each other from the same hand may be slightly different. Fingerprint identification, also referred to as individualization, may involve an expert, or an expert computer system operating under threshold scoring rules, determining whether two friction ridge impressions could be likely to have originated from the same finger or palm.