Game of Life Live Wallpaper
by: Apotheosis Development • 19
This is a live wallpaper implementation of Conway's Game of Life - a zero player simulation of cell reproduction devised by John Horton Conway in 1970. For more information on the game, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life.
- Change cell division speed
- Change cell and background colors
- Change the rules of the game (parameters by which a cell lives, dies, or divides)
- A double tap on the background generates a new set of life
- After a certain number of iterations, a new set of life is automatically generated (to help keep things interesting)