Gauge Battery Widget Classic
by: Tomas Hubalek • 2.7K
This is the paid version of Gauge Battery Widget. It contains more sizes for the widgets, circle battery icon for the status bar, different type widgets and other extra features.
If you’re fed up of dull battery widget, check this one out. Gauge Battery Widget constains 3 different sizes widgets (1x1,2x1,2x2), all of them looks like a speedometer. Choose the size that fits with you and start to show it off. What’s more, you can set the color, the type and the status bar icon.
Apart from a good-looking layout, Gauge Battery Widget is quite accurate. It seems that there are some calibration problems with some devices with Gingerbread 2.3. However, we’ve tried it on a SGS with 2.3.3 and we didn’t notice a problem.
What’s more, you can set your Wireless & Networks settings, as well as your Location & Security settings from the app. This way you can manage your battery consumption from the widget. The temperature, the voltage and the percentage can be shown on the status bar.
Gauge Battery Widget has been developed by Tomas Hubalek, a single developer who has launched half dozen of apps (widgets and games basically) with remarkably success.
Tags: gauge battery widget pro , gauge battery widget donate , gauge battery widget code , gauge battery widget pro 2.5.4 , gauge battery widget pro 2.6.2 , gauge battery widget , battery виджет на , gauge , gauge battery widget pro 2.5.3 apk
by Manu , Appszoom
Jul 26, 2011
☞ Gauge Battery Widget Classic is classic flavor of Gauge Battery Widget app
☞ Designed to best fit devices with Android 2.x however it works with newer versions too
☞ Consider download Gauge Battery Widget 2015 version if you use newer device
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!