This is the light version of Infolicious pro
The pro version contains 6 different colors. So a total of 12 skins.
In addition, the pro version contains 4 hotspots.
With the Infolicious skin you get all important information you need on your homescreen.
Infolicious consists of two UCCW skins (Infosphere & Notibar).
You can use this UCCW skin on your Homescreen as well as on your lockscreen, using e.g WidgetLocker.
=== FEATURES ===
This UCCW skin pack contains 12 skins.
- Day of week
- Next Alarm Time
- Todays Condition
- Min. / Max. Temperature
Hotspots (only in Infolicious pro Version)
=== IN THE LIGHT VERSION YOU CAN ONLY EDIT THE TIME FORMAT ===
=== INSTRUCTIONS ===
Add the widgets
- Battery Level
- Battery Bar
- Before you can use this UCCW Skin you have to install the current Version of the Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) App
- I use the Apex Launcher, but you can also take Nova Launcher or the stock one.
- My Apex settings are: Portrait Grid 10x6 Horizontal margin: none Vertical margin: none
- Add a UCCW Widget on your Homescreen (recommended size 4x4 for Infosphere and 4x3 for Notibar)
- Select Infosphere or Infobar skin from the skin list
- Touch the hand when it appears on your screen and wait a second. The skin should be placed on your Homescreen.
- You can resize the widget if you want.
If you want to modify the time format you have to do the following steps:
=== IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS, SEND ME AN E-MAIL ===
=== CREDITS ===
- Launch the UCCW App and tap the "Menu" button, tap "Hotspot mode" -> "off". Now UCCW will exit
- Touch the UCCW widget you want to modify. UCCW will open with the edit window.
- Here you can change the time format.
- When done, tap the "Menu" button, tap "Hotspot mode" -> "on". UCCW will exit and your changes are applied.
Credits for the Climacons weather icons goes to Adam Whitcroft