== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Did you like the Mint UCCW Skin; the Minty cookie for you Android device? http://goo.gl/8nMEY
Now, that skin is incomplete without the matching app icons. Presenting to you, the Mint Theme Pack.
== FEATURES ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- Minimal beautiful icons. Almost every icon is available in 3 soothing colors. Total of 1000+ icons. Use whichever color looks better to you to match with your wallpaper / theme.
- For apps whose icons are not explicitly present in the pack, even they will get the mint cookie shaped background; so even they get themed.
- 3 minimal wallpapers.
- Works with Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, Holo Launcher, Action Launcher and others.
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
To apply the theme -
- Apex, Nova, ADW, Action Launcher - Launch the theme app, tap "Apply theme" and tap your launcher icon.
- Go LauncherEX - On the home screen, press MENU > Themes > Installed.
- Holo Launcher: Holo Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack.
Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon -
- Nova: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Select from the several options you get. When icon is selected, tap the checkmark at the top left of the Edit Shortcut box.
- Apex / Holo: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon. Then tap ok.
- ADW Launcher: Double tap that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > "ADWTheme IconPacks" > tap the theme name > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
- Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
See the instructions in the video below.
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
- Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
Now the theme will work. If it doesn't or if you are on a non-rooted device, send me a mail and I'll send you another fix that'll work. 100% guarantee. Else I'll issue you a full refund even after 15 minutes.
First icon background PNG provided by Pooley, designed by Nikk. Credit to them.
Theme wrapper template shared by The1Dynasty.
Tags: cookie psd , mint rounded icons set , apex icon , apex skins , mint app screenshots , mint nova apk , mint uccw skin