This is a skin/theme for the "Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW)". Applying this skin requires that you have UCCW 2.1.2 or higher installed.
To celebrate my 3 months on Play Store and to say a big THANKS to you all, here's one freebie. Some Minty cookies for your android devices.
* Pack contains three skins. Clock, Date and Weather. Arrange them anyway you want.
To apply -
* Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Select the "Mint-" skin from here and you're done.
* Repeat the step to place the 2nd and 3rd widget too.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* Make sure hotspot mode is on. Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu and then tap "hotspot mode". Make sure "ON" is selected.
* To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. 3rd option from top is "Celsius". If it is selected, temperature will display in Celsius. If unselected, Fahrenheit.
* If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked. If it is already selected, unselect and select again.
* If your skin has a 'location' element and it is overflowing, manually set your location. Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Unselect "Auto location", tap manual location and enter your city name, press ok.
* Mail me if you want to create your own custom hotspot.
* The skin is originally designed by Nikk, at MyColorScreens. I took his permission and adopted his design to create these stand-alone skins. Thanks Nikk.
* The base cookie with drop shadow is now provided by Pooley.
* Font used in the skin is as shown in the app logo on the left.
* To support the dev, you can purchase other uccw skins and launcher themes of mine.
Tags: mint uccw skin , mint uccw , mint uccw skin iwizard , mint uccw 스킨 , uccw skins , uccw 스킨