Night Sky Bot Wallpaper Pro
by: Giggly Mill • 47
Did you ever wonder where all the stars that light up the sky at night have gone when you wake up in the morning?
Well – wonder no more!
Download this simple, stylish, and elegant fantasy live wallpaper and get a detailed (if maybe unscientific) simulation of what’s happening on the night sky after you’ve gone to bed.
Please try the free version of this app first to ensure that everything is working correctly on your device.
• A Lindworm*: Your very own mystical creature – the fearsome if slightly cute lindworm – helping you to keep your desktop free from all those nasty stars that are trying to occupy all the available space with their shininess.
• Star counter: A permanent local highscore counter, counting how many stars the lindworm bot removed since you installed the wallpaper (THEREFORE THE PERMISSION TO READ AND WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE).
• The option to influence the lindworm’s movement by tilting your phone or touching the screen.
• All the bot’s movements are calculated using a physics engine.
• You may choose the coloring for the lindworm, the stars, the skylines, and the sky separately by using a color-picker dialog (no restrictions on the colors you want to pick).
• Various background motives (4 city/village skylines + 1 moon motive).
• Pre-built color themes (from black & white to pink, or a neon/glowing blue).
• Comic style for all the themes and backgrounds (select the outline filling options).
• Neon/Glow style for all the themes and backgrounds (select the glowing filling options).
• Extensive customization options (like changing the filling of the city skyline, the stars, and the lindworm bot).
• The option to choose your own background image from your image collection.
• And more…
• Use app or change preferences: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live-Wallpapers -> Lindworm Bot Pro
• If you use gravity to influence the lindworm you might want to LOCK THE SCREEN ORIENTATION (in your launcher’s settings menu) to either vertical or horizontal mode to get a more fun experience!
• Tap the screen to add stars.
• You might choose a background image from anywhere on your phone by selecting it in the preferences menu. Online storage-paths (like Picasa) won't work.
(Just contact me by e-mail if you're interested in the images I used for the screenshots!)
If you like what you see please support my work by giving it a good rating and/or recommending it to your friends.
If you have any problems or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me under: email@example.com
*also sometimes (if maybe not completely correctly) referred to as dragon, wyvern, snake, serpent, or simply worm
Tags: night sky wallpapers , wallpaper night stars , wallpaper of sky in night