by: Evighetens Filosofi • 105
Did you have problems with your phone alone change ringtone? It probably depend on the selected ringtone is not available from the SD card, so that when you plug your phone into your computer.
Then Ringtone Selector solution! Ringtone Selector copy the selected ringtone to your phone's internal memory so that it is always available regardless of the status of the SD card.
(This requires 2-5 MB of free internal memory on the phone depending on what ringtone that is choose.)
== THE APP FEATURES ==
Ringtone Selector has several features which, among other things:
* Select ringtone, alarm or Notification from the SD card.
* Preview audio file before select it.
* Copy the selected ringtone to your phone's internal memory to ensure that the ring tone is always available for your phone.
== ABOUT MY APPS ==
As a developer, my goal is to make small smart apps that do what they should do and nothing more, that I reach through the following goals:
* Never ads in the App.
* Never more privileges than is absolutely necessary for the app functions.
* No unnecessary graphics that make the app bigger or difficult to use.
Tags: ringtone selector , copy ringtone to internal memory , ringtones copy to internal memory , ringtoneselector , free ringtone selector , nexus 5 phone alarm default ringtone selector