Stealth Icon Pack
by: Stealthychief • 6.5K
Welcome to the new and improved Stealth 5.0. Every icon has been given a design revamp to a more consistent color palette, updated icon designs, and a more minimal design style. The theme dashboard is also improved and makes it easier to request your favorite icons for future updates.
To apply Stealth on your device please make sure you have a supported launcher installed (see below).
Stealth icons utilize a vibrant color palette and dark shadowing, to form an ultra sleek style. The circular icon shape has a unique 3D design to help emphasize the icons on a variety of wallpapers. Looking for the best dark icon pack? Look no further than Stealth.
• 2,250+ HD Icons
• 10 HD Wallpapers
• Icon Masking
• Weekly Updates
• Material Design Application
• Multi-Launcher Support
• Icon Picker and Search
• Dynamic Calendar Support (calendar date on icon changes)
• Dynamic Calendars Supported - Stock, Google, Today, Digical, aCalendar, Business
• Nova, Action, Apex, Smart, Aviate, Next, Atom, KK, Solo, Lucid, Inspire, Nine, ADW, ADWex, Holo, GO, TSF, Themer, Epic, Arrow, EverythingMe, Hola
• Unicon, XGELS, Theme engine
Updates and Requests
I add new Stealth icons on a weekly basis and update existing icons to match new application branding.
In Stealth 5.0 icon requests are limited to 10 requests per week and are uploaded to a server. This will help me in filtering the most popular requests and increase the chances your request is satisfied.
A custom launcher (see above) is required in order to apply Stealth. For the best in compatibility and customization options, I recommend Nova Launcher.
For more help and feedback, please refer to about section within the Stealth application to contact me.
Tips and Tricks
1. Use icon size between 115 - 130% (Nova Settings > Desktop > Icon Layout)
2. Uncheck normalize icon size (Nova Settings > Look & Feel)
3. Changing out one icon? Follow the steps below (steps listed are for Nova Launcher)
Long press an icon > click icon options > edit > click icon image > click Stealth > select top right corner icon > search for icon within Stealth app and select > click done
Connect with Stealthychief
For information on updates, new releases, and other design work be sure to follow me on your favorite social network.
Tags: kelvin peralta for pinned weather widget , stealth - go apex nova theme v2.0.7 , stealth icon pack