by: Federico Carnales • 1.9K
This music player, developed by Federico Carnales, has some interesting strong points. Namely, there are some skins to customize the widget, which can be shown in six different sizes. In addition, nearly all the features work automatically and the user interface is quite smooth and pleasant to touch. Supports Last.fm radio whenever you have installed that app before and, overall, is a nice and useful player. If you feel like you need more skins, just check the developers app list.
On the other hand, not much else to emphasize. The application does not offer any features that really make it stand out from other similar apps. If you have no player installed or simply want to change an existing one, go ahead. Otherwise, have in mind that it's free and it's easy, but that's all.
Tags: ubermusic , is ubermusic player safe , crossfading on ubermusic , ubermusic中文 , ubermusic crossfade , ubermusic playlist , crossfade ubermusic , ubermusic qr , ubermusic akku
by Peter , Appszoom
Aug 03, 2011
UberMusic is a beautiful and highly customizable music player for Android.
You can change the entire user interface by applying skins, which you can find on the market by searching for "UberMusic Skin". The last three screenshots here show the "Metro" skin available for free in the Market.
Note: If you had previously installed the Beta version and you're getting a "Package not signed correctly" error, uninstall the Beta and install this again.
Some key features:
- Fully skinnable (search for "UberMusic Skin" on the Market).
- Automatically downloads artist pictures and sets them as the screen background for that artist.
- 6 different widget sizes. The widget is fully skinnable too.
- Free live wallpaper included that shows album art from your music collection.
- You can click on the "Play" button next to an artist, album, playlist, etc. to directly play all the corresponding tracks.
- True shuffling (as opposed to just choosing a track at random) that avoids playing the same song twice.
- Super smooth interface with custom overscrolling on lists.
- Scrobbling support through the official Last.fm app or through ScrobbleDroid/SLS.
- You can choose which tabs to show on the Library screen.
- Custom minimalistic status bar that you can still swipe down to see your notifications.