Your Text LW Demo
by: SPCampos • 220
Check out Your Text LW PRO. IT'S FREE NOW!
Fill your screen with mesmerizing moving texts with one of the most customizable live wallpapers in the market
· Try it! It's a free demo
· Enjoy trying combinations finding your own style
· Put the name of your favorite sports team, your partner, your company, your pet, an event, or just your favorite words.
· Fully customize each text selecting colors, sizes, fonts, animations ...
· Choose the background you like among the available types of backgrounds or use a custom image (see FAQ).
· You can choose to display the date and/or time with the fonts and colors you want.
· If you like to often change the look of the wallpaper, you can create a shortcut to the settings for this live wallpaper to edit them quickly. (See screenshots and FAQ)
DEMO VERSION - This is a free trial:
- You can fully customize one text only, the other three texts can not be disabled and they are not fully configurable.
- You can buy the unlimited PRO version for less than the price of a coffee.
* Q: How do I open this app?, it doesn't appear in the list of applications
· A: This is not a typical application, this is a live wallpaper. To use it, press the menu key in the home screen > select wallpapers > select live wallpapers > Select Your Text LW at the end of the list.
* Q: Can I use a custom image as the background of the texts?
· A: Yes. First, set the picture that you want as the wallpaper of your device, then activate Your Text Live Wallpaper and use Settings > Background > select "Use my current wallpaper"
* Q: How much battery power uses this live wallpaper?
· A: A priority in the development of this wallpaper has been minimizing the battery usage. Is highly optimized and only works when it is visible, not using power at all when it is not visible.
* Q. What's the use of the shortcut to the settings?
· A: The shortcut is used to edit the settings for this wallpaper with just one click. Note that if this wallpaper is not your current wallpaper, you will not see the changes until you select it as your wallpaper.
* Q: How do I set the shortcut to the settings?
· A: The way may vary slightly between devices, but usually you can do that pressing for one second on a free area of the desktop, then select shortcuts, and select "Your Text LW Settings". The shortcut will appear on your desktop.
IMPORTANT: Send us an e-mail if you have any questions, problems or suggestions. There is no way to answer to the comments on the Market.