Adobe Photoshop Express: Easy & Quick Photo Editor
by: Adobe • 751.8K
I was expecting the mobile version of Adobe's masterpiece Photoshop and I must admit, Adobe keeps its promises and I'm actually impressed.
Apart from the usual options such as cropping and framing, a ton of filters and frames and the obvious options for changing brightness and contrast, Adobe Photoshop Express has, in mind, exactly what it was made for: its best option, "soft focus", that allows you to focus any photo from your gallery. Those guys at Adobe know that the great unfinished business of mobile photography are moving or indoor shots, and have acted accordingly. Even knowing a thing or two about photo editing, subtle on site changes can be difficult unless you have Adobe Photoshop Express.
As an added bonus (and if you didn’t have one already), you can create a Photoshop account to upload, view and share your edited photos online from your phone.
A highly recommendable, must-have tool that’s much more useful than all those clumsy apps that offer little more than a few options for playing around with your photos.
Tags: adobe photoshop express , photoshop , photoshop express , adobe photoshop express qr , baixar photoshop express , free adobe photoshop express , adobe photoshop express indir , adobe photoshop express descarga gratis , adobe photoshop mobile qr code
by Manu , Appszoom
Dec 18, 2012
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express, one of the best photo editing tools in android for quick, easy, and powerful editing on mobile devices. Download and enjoy 60+ professional looks and advance corrections like Denoise and Defog for free. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or your other favorite social networks!
Photoshop Express has the power of Photoshop CC which gives you the flexibility and control to access your images anywhere using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
- Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal: With user, friendly one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
- Corrections: Instantly light up your selfie or photo with slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrance.
- Filters or Looks: A new smart way to turn any photo into artwork - choose from over 60 preset eye-catching fun styles. You can control intensity of your looks for realistic photo effects.
-Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
-Photo Frames: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with over 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
- Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos and photos clicked in High Definition.
- Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
- Share: Easily share to all your favorite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
o One-touch Filters or Looks: Get additional 60 filters for fun, fresh looks!
o Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and low light photos.
o Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
Want to do more with your photos? Have a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop mobile apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
- Photo: JPG, PNG
- Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.