Cartoon Camera Pro
by: Benji Bananas • 2.3K
Fingersoft, specialized in prank apps, has released this Cartoon Camera, showing that they are focusing on photo editor apps. In fact, their camera apps have also a mischievous essence.
Cartoon camera works as any other camera editor on market. It's very thoughtful of them that autofocus, zoom and flashlight haven't been removed, so playing around with Cartoon Camera is as playing with your usual default device camera with a few filters on it. Besides sepia, these few filters are quite rough and create too heavy effects on your pics. Have in mind that there are too few options to customize your filters. Anyway, if you want to try a cartoon or a sketch effect, well, here's what you were looking for.
Filter previewing and and one tap pic shoot and save are maybe its best features. Perhaps it'd be better if Fingersoft reunited all its camera apps in a single one. Then, maybe, they would compete with those photo editing apps we know and love most.
This is the ad-free paid version.
Tags: cartoon camera focusing , cartoon camera pro , cartoon camera lication , cartoon camera , fisheye camera pro , camera pro , cartoon camera pro i phone , cartoon filter , cartoon cam
by Peter , Appszoom
Feb 13, 2012
We just released one of the coolest Android camera apps ever created!
Create sketchy cartoon like photography with your camera.
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
This is the pro version. There is a free version with advertisements also available for you to try.
- Real-time cartoon effect
- 12 effects: Cartoon, Color Drawing, Sepia, White Strokes, Dark Strokes, Colored Edges, Pencil Sketch and many more.
- Adjustable edge strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- Adjustable color sensitivity / saturation (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under CartoonCamera folder
Nice trivia: The app icon and in-app buttons were first drawn with colored pens on paper and then photographed with the Cartoon Camera app itself and then put into the app.