Eye Color Booth Pro
by: Go Forth Apps • 258
Are you bored those icy blue eyes of yours that mom gave you?
Tired of always appearing in the photos with the same green eyes?
Do brown eyes are no longer fashionable?
Firstly, choose a photo from your gallery. It doesn't need to be an ID photo. Select an eye and adjust size and form, pinching in and out as needed. Repeat on the other eye. It's easy. Isn't it? Secondly, choose a color or two or the spectrum option. If you choose two or more colors, don't expect the app to gradate them. Best results are achieved using just one color. Finally, use the eraser tool to smooth the result over. Just know that you won't be able to zoom in when erasing, so the result is quite imprecise.
It's as simple as that. Download it, play a while and decide. There's a free version if you want to try it out first.
This Pro version adds a few more features: beast-like and weird vortex style eyes; and a colorize FX.
Tags: eye color booth pro , eye color booth , eye , color booth pro , color booth tutorial , person with weird eye color , eye color , how to use color booth pro , eye colo booth pro
by Peter , Appszoom
Jun 08, 2011
The FIRST of its kind! Change your eyes into amazing multi-colored eyes with a beautifully textured iris. This Pro version includes 3 eye textures to choose from and additional background effects.
The results are mesmer-EYE-zing… a halo is created with multiple colors to create the most realistic stunning results.
- Choose from 3 eye textures: Halo, Beast and Vortex
- Pro FX: Colorize the background to any color imaginable, or make it black and white to make your new eyes jump out of the photo
- No Ads
- Create single, multi-colored or full-spectrum eyes!
- Erase Tool - Touch up the final photo to remove any excess color
- Save results to photo library or share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter, etc.