FireFrame - Picture Frame
by: Chopstick Software LLC • 2
NOW FULLY SUPPORTING FACEBOOK!
FireFrame transforms your Android device into a digital picture frame. The premier digital picture frame app allows for control of transitions, both timing and order, as well as the ability to quickly sync your photos from these services to your Android device for viewing offline. View photos on your device, your Picasa albums, your Instagram photos, your Facebook albums & News Feed, your personal Flickr Stream, or Flickr Interesting Feed. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the glow of your photos in a slideshow on your Android device.
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Supports Picasa Web Albums
- Supports Instagram (Your Images, Feed, Popular, hash tags, and Images you've liked)
- Supports your Facebook Albums & News Feed (including ability to like and comment)
- Supports your personal Flickr Stream & Flickr Interesting Feed
- One-way Sync - download your photos from any configured services
- Search - ability to go to a specific image
- Share - ability to share a photo with your friends or email
- Customizable Image Transitions
- Digital Clock
- Keep Awake
This application uses the Facebook(tm) API, Flickr(tm) API, Instagram(tm) API, Picasa(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by them. All Facebook(tm), Flickr(tm), Instagram(tm), Picasa(tm) logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of their respective owners. Continued API use is at the discretion of the API owner.
Tags: fireframe , how to use fireframe , photo frame flickr , fireframe free picture frame apk , frame picture , what is fireframe
by Thomas Huckabay
Oct 19, 2014 | "Good"
But the app needs a loop option. It will only display all of your pictures once then it stops.
by Brian Kriesel
Jan 03, 2013 | "Awesome"
I like apps that just do what they are supposed to do and FireFrame does that. It works great as a photo frame. Also, with Facebook, Flickr, and Instagram integration it is a great app to let run while your tablet is charging.