by: Yahoo • 251.2K
One terabyte of free gigabyte is a whole lot of cloud storage space. But most smartphones and tablets, with their ever improving quality, take ever-growing in size high-resolution photos that can take up a lot of space on your device. That’s where Flickr comes in. Providing a lot of space so you can automatically upload all of your photos on your Android and iOS device without having to download them first on your PC. You can also access and organize your saved photos at any time.
Uploading your phone’s shots is a piece of cake with Flickr. You can also check out your loved one’s photo albums. The user interface is both minimalistic and intuitive.
It’s quite difficult to find fault with Flickr, with one con being that photo uploads can be somewhat slow.
Tags: open qr from flickr , flickr fotos yahoo , flickr , changing safe search filter in flicker droid , how to change search settings on flickr , changing safesearch flickr on phone , flickr safesearch , turn off safe search flickr , 平板 flickr
Dec 23, 2015
Introducing the new Flickr app - upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238232
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.