by: Plagiarisma.Net • 143
LifeCam Free is a camera application that tries to capture your life moments and everything that surrounds it (weather, date and time, music) and helps you share it with your friends and family.
PLAGIARISMA.NET is the developer of LifeCam, an interesting app that offers a unique and fresh idea. Keep in mind that the app requires an Internet connection to work properly, as it gathers extra information to enhance your lived moments.
by Anna , Appszoom
May 29, 2014
LifeCam automatically captures the things happening around you. One tap records your location, weather, date and time, what was happening in the news together with the music you were listening to.
* Add a piece of map to screenshots based on your GPS position.
* Add current weather based on your geo location.
* Add the latest news in your local language.
* Upload your images to Dropbox and Google Drive.
* Switch between rear and front cameras to shot a selfie photos.
* Share your photos with friends or send to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
* Localization: English, Russian, Deutsch, Português, Français, Español, Italiano, Japanese, Chinese.
* OpenGL camera with 20 special effects: Sepia, Grayscale, Sharpness, Invert, Contrast, Emboss, Posterize, Pixelation, Gamma, Brightness, Sobel Edge Detection, 3x3 Convolution, Grouped filters, Saturation, Exposure, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, White Balance, Vignette, Lookup (Amatorka).
* Google Play services.
* Internet connection (Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G/4G).
* Geo location enabled.